ZTE – A Chinese multinational telecommunications and smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the ZTE Nubia Z17s smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a dual sensor at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
ZTE Nubia Z17s Features
The smartphone features a 5.73 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2040 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on seventh generation Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 540 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB or 8GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 23MP rear camera with f/1.8 and f2.0 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 technology support that claimed to delivers 50 percent charge in 25 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Aurora Blue, Black Gold.
ZTE Nubia Z17s Specs
• 5.73 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2040 pixels screen resolution
• 403 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass for protection
• Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system
• Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
• Adreno 540 graphics processor
• 6GB or 8GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: No
• Dual 12MP + 23MP rear camera
• 5 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
• Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 technology support
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Aurora Blue, Black Gold
ZTE Nubia Z17s Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived ZTE Nubia Z17s smartphone retails for about 460 EUR.