Have you ever accidentally erased files on your PC, laptop or any other electronic storage device? And now you want to retrieve back your files and data at any cost. Well, it’s a bitter reality, when we have lost something then we understand its importance and regret on it. Fortunately, you don’t have to regret if you lost your data and files because it can easily retrieve back by using the best recovery software.
There are plenty of recoveries tools exist that can help you to retrieve back your accidentally deleted or lost data but selecting the one, which is best, can be a daunting and difficult task. I would like to introduce free data recovery software, which is not only the best but it is also a more powerful and easy-to-use as compared to the other software, touted as the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
How Does EaseUS Works?
In order to recover your lost data, you have to install this program first. Then select a location where you lost data and click the scan button. The program will offer you two types of scan: a quick scan and a deep scan. As the name suggested, a quick scan will not take much time and find lost files. In the result of the quick scan, if you don’t find your desired file, so you can go for a deep scan. The Deep scan will take a long time and goes deeper in order to find your lost files.
Once both scans have completed, you can see a preview list on your screen. Check this list and select a file that you want to recover and then click the Recover button. After few minutes of waiting, your file will be successfully recovered and you can save it.
Features Of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- This program is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
- The software supports data recovery from all type of devices including PC, Laptop, hard drive, memory card, USB drive, mobile devices, and much more.
- It is able to retrieve back of all files types, namely files, images, videos, documents, etc.
- Recover data even from a lost partition.
- Offer a Deep level of scanning in order to find all deleted and lost files.
- Users can also import and export the scanning result.
- Also support a recovery of emails, such as outlook emails.